Want A Signed Copy of A JQ Novel?
You can always come to a booksigning event, but if Julia Quinn isn't visiting a bookstore near you, you can order any of her books online through the University Book Store in Seattle. She usually stops by at least twice a month to autograph and personalize any books you order before they ship out. Please allow ample time if you are purchasing for a gift.
University Book Store happily takes pre-orders for new books, and JQ signs the books a few days early so that your copy will be shipped on or before the release date. Plus, shipping is FREE for orders of $20 or more within the continental United States.
Here's How to Order:
- Follow this link to the University Book Store. You should land on a page that lists all of the Julia Quinn books they currently have available for sale. (If you don't, just use their search form and search for: "Quinn, Julia.")
- Find the book you want and place it in your shopping cart by clicking on "autographed copy," "buy this book," or "reserve a copy." (It doesn't matter which link you click; all Julia Quinn book orders are pulled aside and checked for autograph requests.) If you would like to buy several different books, just hit your browser's "back" button to get to the page listing all of JQ's books.
- On the payment page, you will see a box for comments. In this box, please indicate how you would like JQ to personalize your book. BE VERY SPECIFIC. Don't simply say, "Make it out to me." JQ will look at your name on the order and may very well sign a book to Catherine when you really want it to Cathy. If you do not want the book personalized, please enter "signature only."
- Pay for the book(s) and complete your order.
- University Book Store will contact JQ, and she will stop by to sign your books!