Questions about JQ
- Who is Paul? You dedicate all of your books to him.
- Why don’t you make a movie out of your books?
- Are you ever going to write a contemporary romance?
- Have you ever written category romances for Silhouette?
- How old were you when you sold your first book?
- Who are your favorite authors?
- How can readers chat with you online?
- Where do you get your ideas?
Questions about JQ's books
- What exactly are the 2nd Epilogues? And how can I read one?
- I already bought and read the first six 2nd epilogues. Do I really have to re-buy these in order to read the three new stories?
- What’s the biggest mistake you’ve ever made in your books?
- I loved the Hotchkiss family in How to Marry a Marquis. Are you going to write stories for the younger siblings?
- What is the order of the Bridgerton books?
- What happened to Posy Reiling (from An Offer from a Gentleman)?
- Do Francesca and Michael (from When He Was Wicked) ever have children?
- Will you write books about the Bridgerton children?
- Why are Colin and Eloise unmarried during so much of When He Was Wicked?
- What is the deal with the ending of It’s In His Kiss? Why did Isabella do what she did?
- Why was there no mention of Lady Whistledown in To Sir Phillip, With Love? I thought for sure there would be a scene where Eloise learned the truth!
- Why is Colin Bridgerton married to Penelope at the beginning of Just Like Heaven but unmarried at the end?
- Will you ever write a story for the Smythe-Smith girls?
- Have you ever thought of writing all of Miss Butterworth and the Mad Baron?
- Are any of your novels available as audio books?
- Are any of your works available in large print?
- How can I get your books in hardcover?
- Some of your books have new covers. Have the stories changed?
- Which Wyndham book comes first?
- In Minx (published 1996), William Dunford falls in love with Henrietta Barrett and marries her, but in How To Marry A Marquis (published 1999) he’s a bachelor again. What gives?
- Why didn’t Robert and Victoria (from Everything And The Moon) appear in Brighter Than The Sun?
- Is Ned Blydon ever going to get his own story?
- How are your books connected and do I need to read them in any particular order?
- I love the secondary characters in What Happens in London and Ten Things I Love About You. Will you ever write a book about Winston Bevelstoke, Edward Valentine, or Lady Louisa McCann?
- Are The Further Observations Of Lady Whistledown and Lady Whistedown Strikes Back Bridgerton books?
- In Romancing Mr. Bridgerton, you thank Lisa Kleypas and Stephanie Laurens for the gracious use of their characters. Which characters were those?
- Will you ever write a story for Violet Bridgerton? How about the story of how Violet and Edmund met and fell in love?
- Why does Hyacinth’s story come before Gregory’s?
Questions about Juliaquinn.com
Questions about everything else