Want a Signed Copy of a JQ Novel?
You can always come to a booksigning event, but if Julia Quinn isn’t visiting a bookstore near you, you can order any of her books online through the University Book Store in Seattle. She usually stops by at least twice a month to autograph and personalize any books you order before they ship out. Every order comes with a JQ fridge magnet and a Bridgerton bookmark!
Please allow ample time if you are purchasing for a gift.
HERE’S HOW TO ORDER:
- Follow this link to JQ’s page on the University Book Store site.
- Find the books you want and place them in your shopping cart. IF THE BOOK YOU WANT IS LISTED AS OUT OF STOCK, YOU CAN STILL PUT IT IN YOUR CART AND ORDER IT. The bookstore will fulfill your order as soon as the book is restocked on their end.
- On the final page, you will see a box for comments. In this box, please type the first name of the person to whom JQ should sign the book. (Be specific. If your name is Catherine but you prefer Cathy, type “Cathy.”) If you do not want the book personalized, please enter “signature only.” If you leave the box blank, your book will be autographed but not personalized.
- If you would like to donate a children’s book to the Northwest Literacy Foundation, add any children’s book to your order and make a note in the comments box that it is for charity. The bookstore will make sure that the book goes to a child in need.
- Pay for your book(s) and complete your order.
PLEASE NOTE that University Book Store is not yet taking orders for Miss Butterworth and the Mad Baron. This book WILL be offered autographed (definitely by Julia Quinn, hopefully by Violet Charles.) We will send out a newsletter when UBS starts taking orders.
JQ signing books at University Book Store just before the release of The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy.