Want a Signed Copy of a JQ Novel?
You can always come to a booksigning event, but if Julia Quinn isn’t visiting a bookstore near you, you can order signed copies of any of her books online through the University Book Store in Seattle. And if you are looking for Bridgerton board games, puzzles, or Bridgerton Tea, you can get that, too! Every order comes with a JQ fridge magnet and a JQ bookmark!
HOLIDAY TIMING It’s the end of the year, but it’s not too late to get a Signed-by-JQ gift. JQ has pre-signed many books, games, puzzles, and tea tins, so if you don’t need/want personalization, your order should ship right away. However, if you want your order personalized, JQ will not be able to do so until December 18.
HOLIDAY SHIPPING: Be sure to select 2-day air when you check out from University Bookstore. Please order by December 17. ***Please note: the bookstore cannot guarantee a Christmas delivery, even with 2-day shipping.***
NON-HOLIDAY TIMING: JQ usually stops by at least twice a month to autograph and personalize any books you order before they ship out.
Scroll for more information or skip right to HOW TO ORDER!
You can purchase ANY Julia Quinn book autographed from University Book Store.
** Please note that Queen Charlotte will be autographed by Julia Quinn but NOT by Shonda Rhimes.
Also available: MERCH!
Bridgerton board games, puzzles, and The Duke and Duchess Honey Breakfast Tea are all regularly available.
**Please note: games, puzzles, and tea tins are autographed but cannot be personalized.
BONUS: Miss Butterworth and the Mad Baron orders come with something super-special: a full set of six pigeon magnets illustrated by JQ’s sister Violet (scroll just below for a photo).
Please allow ample time if you are purchasing for a gift.
SWAG WITH YOUR SIGNED BOOK:
Every order comes with a JQ fridge magnet and a JQ bookmark. And with all signed Miss Butterworth and the Mad Baron graphic novel orders: Pigeons! This beautiful set of magnets, featuring a few of the stars of the graphic novel.
HERE’S HOW TO ORDER:
HOLIDAY TIMING: Please jump to the top of this page to see important info about ordering in December.
- Follow THIS LINK to JQ’s page on the University Book Store site.
- Find the books you want and place them in your shopping cart. IF THE BOOK YOU WANT IS LISTED AS OUT OF STOCK, YOU CAN STILL PUT IT IN YOUR CART AND ORDER IT. The bookstore will fulfill your order as soon as the book is restocked on their end.
- On the final page, you will see a box for comments. In this box, please type the first name of the person to whom JQ should sign the book. (Be specific. If your name is Catherine but you prefer Cathy, type “Cathy.”) If you do not want the book personalized, please enter “signature only.” If you leave the box blank, your book will be autographed but not personalized.
If you would like to donate a children’s book to the Seattle Children’s Hospital, add any children’s book to your order and make a note in the comments box that it is for charity. The bookstore will make sure that the book goes to a child in need.
Pay for your book(s) and complete your order.
- Please allow ample time for media mail shipping! If you are shopping for holiday gifting, be sure to select 2-day air. Please jump to the top of this page to see important info about ordering in December.
- Yes, you can pickup your order. Select “Pickup in Store” before you Add to Cart. The bookstore’s address is at the bottom of every page on their website.
**Queen Charlotte will be autographed by Julia Quinn but NOT by Shonda Rhimes.
*Games, puzzles, and tea tins are autographed but cannot be personalized.