How do I sign up for the JQ Newsletter?
There are two options for direct notification (as opposed to social feeds) for when JQ has news to share: Big News (infrequent Newsletter) or All News (more frequent JuliaQuinn.com News). Subscribe to either or both! They are not the same thing (though each are cool!), and JQ guarantees your privacy on each.
Don’t forget YOU WILL NEED TO CONFIRM your subscription. It’s easy, but required. It’s just clicking on a link in an email. Details below. Thanks!
Subscribe to JuliaQuinn.com News to be notified when there is news about books, brand new excerpts, cover reveals, event details, fun reader book-related extras, updated FAQ, great press, etc. Whenever news on the home page is updated, you will be, too—perhaps one to three times a month. This is different from the JQ newsletter, which requires a separate subscription.
JQ News in your inbox:
After clicking "subscribe" you will receive an automated email (subject: "Julia Quinn Newsletter Subscription Verification") asking for a confirmation of your subscription request. Please click the confirmation link as per the emailed instructions and you'll be on the list and in the know!
- If you subscribe with an AOL, Yahoo, or Gmail email address, you may need to check your "bulk" folder for your JQ NEWSLETTER CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
- Please make sure you set your spam filter to receive emails from @JuliaQuinn.com.
- Click here for more on privacy.
- There are lots of different ways to stay connected with what’s new and interesting with JQ and her books. How do you like to be informed?
- Explore more Questions About JuliaQuinn.com