The Most Frequently Asked QuestionA:
Questions About JQ
- Who is Paul? You dedicate all of your books to him.
- How can readers chat with you online?
- Do you work at a treadmill desk?
- How old were you when you sold your first book?
- Can I see any of your speeches online?
- Are you ever going to write a contemporary romance?
- Have you ever written category romances for Silhouette?
- Who are your favorite authors?
- Where do you get your ideas?
General Questions About JQ's Books
- Some of your books have new covers. Have the stories changed?
- How are your books connected and do I need to read them in any particular order?
- What’s the biggest mistake you’ve ever made in your books?
- What is the order of the Bridgerton books?
- Will you write books about the Bridgerton children?
- Hey, is that another author’s character in one of your books?
- Will you write a book about Lady Danbury? I’d love to read about her when she was younger.
- How are The Lady Most Likely and The Lady Most Willing connected?
- Which Wyndham book comes first?
- In Minx (published 1996), William Dunford falls in love with Henrietta Barrett and marries her, but in How To Marry A Marquis (published 1999) he’s a bachelor again. What gives?
- Why didn’t Robert and Victoria (from Everything And The Moon) appear in Brighter Than The Sun?
- Is Ned Blydon ever going to get his own story?
- I loved the Hotchkiss family in How to Marry a Marquis. Are you going to write stories for the younger siblings?
- I love the secondary characters in What Happens in London and Ten Things I Love About You. Will you ever write a book about Winston Bevelstoke, Edward Valentine, or Lady Louisa McCann?
- Are The Further Observations Of Lady Whistledown and Lady Whistedown Strikes Back Bridgerton books?
- Will you ever write a story for Violet Bridgerton? How about the story of how Violet and Edmund met and fell in love?
- Why does Hyacinth’s story come before Gregory’s?
- Why was there no mention of Lady Whistledown in To Sir Phillip, With Love? I thought for sure there would be a scene where Eloise learned the truth!
- Why are Colin and Eloise unmarried during so much of When He Was Wicked?
- What is the deal with the ending of It’s In His Kiss? Why did Isabella do what she did?
Really Specific Questions About JQ's Books
Questions About Juliaquinn.com
Questions About Everything Else
- When will the Netflix adaptation of the Bridgertons air?
- How do you decide where to hold your booksignings?
- Do you design your own cover art?
- How can I learn more about British titles of nobility?
- Can you name a character after me?
- I’m interested in writing my own romance novel and getting it published. How do I get started?
- Are any of your novels available as audio books?
- Are any of your works available in large print?
- How can I get your books in hardcover?