Hear from JQ
There are lots of different ways to stay connected with what’s new and interesting with JQ and her books. How do you like to be informed?
There are two options for direct notification (as opposed to social feeds) for when JQ has news to share: Big News (infrequent Newsletter) or All News (more frequent JuliaQuinn.com News). Subscribe to either or both! They are not the same thing (though each are cool!), and JQ guarantees your privacy on each.
Don’t forget YOU WILL NEED TO CONFIRM your subscription. It’s easy, but required. It’s just clicking on a link in an email. Details below. Thanks!
Subscribe to JuliaQuinn.com News and you'll be notified whenever news is posted on the JQ homepage. In other words, you'll be the first to know about books, brand new excerpts, cover reveals, event details, and more. You'll hear from us perhaps once or twice a month. This is different from the JQ newsletter, which requires a separate subscription.
After clicking "subscribe" you will receive an automated email (subject: "Julia Quinn Newsletter Subscription Verification") asking for a confirmation of your subscription request. Please click the confirmation link as per the emailed instructions and you'll be on the list and in the know!
- If you subscribe with an AOL, Yahoo, or Gmail email address, you may need to check your "bulk" folder or your “spam” folder for your JQ NEWSLETTER CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
- Please make sure you set your spam filter to receive emails from @JuliaQuinn.com. What does this mean?
- If the email address you are subscribing already exists on our list, you will not receive an email confirmation. If you're not sure, send us an email and we'll get you sorted.
- Click here for more on privacy.
- There are lots of different ways to stay connected with what’s new and interesting with JQ and her books. How do you like to be informed?
Avon Books Publicity
HarperCollins Speakers Bureau
JQ’s Web Team
JQ's Web Team
Do you have a question about JuliaQuinn.com? Have you found a broken link or site error? Contact Wax!
Please note: for inquiries, please use the representation and publicity contacts above.
If you think this is just about the most excellent author site around and if you want one of your own, be sure to tell us you came from JQ’s site, and you’ll get a referral bonus upon the launch of your new site.
For practical reasons, Julia Quinn cannot be emailed directly from this site. If you have a question, Team JQ encourages you to peruse the extensive JQ FAQ. If you have a question that is not answered in the FAQ, please use this link.
If you wish to contact her about a professional appearance, marketing campaign, or charitable endeavor, she can be reached through her publicist at HarperCollins Publishers.