- Make sure you read all four novellas in order! Otherwise you’re going to know “whodunnit” before you’ve read all the clues.
- Did you see Benedict Bridgerton in chapter two? He wasn’t mentioned by name, but fans of An Offer from a Gentleman will recognize him by his description.
- The menu for Lady Neeley’s dinner party comes straight from Mrs. Beeton’s Book of Household Management. My copy dates from the Victorian era, but I figured I could take a little poetic license when it came to food.
- The Lady Whistledown columns narrating all four stories were written by me. It was rather fun to “comment” upon characters written by other authors.
- To learn more about the other stories in the anthology, please visit the websites of the other authors: Suzanne Enoch, Karen Hawkins, and Mia Ryan.
- The Further Observations of Lady Whistledown.
Inside Lady Whistledown Strikes Back
Part of the
- Explore more Lady Whistledown Strikes Back Book Extras
- Read more about Lady Whistledown
- Explore more Inside the Story