Eight siblings, alphabetically named. They bicker, they joke, but they love each other fiercely.
The Bridgerton Series
About the Bridgerton Series
Set between 1813 and 1825, the Bridgerton Series is a collection of eight novels, each featuring one of the eight children of the late Viscount Bridgerton: Anthony, Benedict, Colin, Daphne, Eloise, Francesca, Gregory, and Hyacinth. I didn’t originally set out to write an eight-book series; at first it was just going to be a trilogy! But readers really took to the Bridgertons (and to the mysterious Lady Whistledown., whose gossip columns “narrated” the first four books), and I found myself rather enamored with the family, too.
After I was done with the series, however, I received hundreds of questions from readers about the Bridgertons and what happened to them later in their lives. So I decided to give all of the main characters an update in what I call “2nd Epilogues.” These stories, originally available as e-shorts, have now been collected into The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After, along with a bonus novella about Violet. The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After went on sale as an e-book and in print in April 2013.
Reader Questions about the Bridgerton Series
- What is the order of the Bridgerton books?
- What’s the biggest mistake you’ve ever made in your books?
- Who is Billie Bridgerton?
- What happened to Posy Reiling (from An Offer from a Gentleman)?
- Do Francesca and Michael (from When He Was Wicked) ever have children?
- Will you write books about the Bridgerton children?
- Why are Colin and Eloise unmarried during so much of When He Was Wicked?
- What is the deal with the ending of It’s In His Kiss? Why did Isabella do what she did?
- Why was there no mention of Lady Whistledown in To Sir Phillip, With Love? I thought for sure there would be a scene where Eloise learned the truth!
- Why is Colin Bridgerton married to Penelope at the beginning of Just Like Heaven but unmarried at the end?
- Are The Further Observations Of Lady Whistledown and Lady Whistedown Strikes Back Bridgerton books?
- Will you ever write a story for Violet Bridgerton? How about the story of how Violet and Edmund met and fell in love?
- Why does Hyacinth’s story come before Gregory’s?
Bridgerton Series Extras
- Bridgerton Family Tree
- Deleted scene from The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After
- I take Tea with Violet Bridgerton, and Other Mugs
- Bridgerton Bookmarks
- Bridgerton Couture
- Bridgertons Over Troubled Waters
- Inside The Duke and I
- Inside The Viscount Who Loved Me
- Inside An Offer From a Gentleman
- Inside Romancing Mr. Bridgerton
- Inside To Sir Phillip, With Love
- Inside When He Was Wicked
- Inside It’s In His Kiss
- Inside On the Way to the Wedding
- Video feat. Eloisa James: An Offer From a Gentleman
- Inside The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After
- Inside The Further Observations of Lady Whistledown
- Inside Lady Whistledown Strikes Back
- Soundtrack for To Sir Phillip, with Love